Roof steel production of simple construction, quality assurance, the use of modern buildings more frequently. What are the design points of the roof steel? We will introduce you to the roof steel.
The steel sheet is made of cold or cold rolled steel. Steel plate selection of organic coated thin steel plate (or color steel plate), galvanized steel sheet, Roofing Steel Sheet anti-corrosion thin steel plate (including asbestos asphalt layer) or other thin steel plate. Roof steel plate with a unit of light weight, high strength, good seismic function, construction fast, beautiful appearance and other benefits, is excellent building materials and components, mainly for the envelope, floor, can also be used for other structures. Roofing Steel Sheet According to the different use of functional plea, roof steel can be pressed into a waveform, hyperbolic waveform, ribbed, V-shaped, stiff and so on.
Characteristics of roof steel
1. Light weight; aluminum density of 2.73g / m3, only steel 1/3
2. High strength; through the composition, processing and heat treatment methods can achieve high strength.
3. Corrosion-resistant; self-rust resistance, Roofing Steel Sheet the formation of the oxide layer, to prevent corrosion of metal corrosion, good acid and alkali resistance.
4. Surface treatment of diverse, beautiful. Can be anodized, electrophoresis, chemical treatment, polishing, painting treatment.
5. Good plasticity, easy processing;
6. Good electrical conductivity. Roofing Steel Sheet Non-magnetization and low spark sensitivity, can prevent electromagnetic interference and reduce the special environment of flammability.
7. Easy to install; aluminum can be riveting, welding, Roofing Steel Sheet adhesive and other ways to connect.
8. Environmental protection, 100% recyclable.
Roof steel plate scope of application
1. Mainly used for: industrial plants, warehouses and a variety of public roofing works for decorative waterproof layer, or with similar industrial and civil construction of metal roof construction and installation works.
2. Building gutter, lighting board, pressure top, Roofing Steel Sheet eaves and other supporting the use of construction projects.