Galvanized Roofing Sheet Effective Width: 836mm
Galvanized Coating for Roofing Sheet: 60G/M2 to 150G/M2
Specification: RoHS, SGS
Material: Galvanized Steel
Color: Metal Color
Corrugated Galvanized Sheet Thickenss: 0.13 mm-- 0.6mm
Galvanized Roofing Sheet Length: Cut as Request
Drawing and Technical Parameter
1. Mild steel or Carbon Steel
2. Steel Sheet Thickness: 0.13mm-0.6mm
3. Base Material: Hot dipped galvanized steel or galvalume steel
4. Surface Treatment: Zinc coating or AZ coating
5. Zinc or AZ coating: 60g/m2~150g/m2 (AZ150=Zinc300)
6. Width available for corrugated sheet: 688mm--1025mm
7. Roof sheet length: 6ft, 8ft, 10ft, 12ft, or cut as buyer's request.
+ Beautiful design
+ High strength steel
+ Easy to delivery and install
1. Metal roof panels have been used for centuries, protecting fine buildings around the world. For your home, cottage or business, there is no other roofing material that can provide the same long-term value,>2. With years of experiences, many advantage make "Certeg" metal roofs an affordable choice. Virtually maintenance-free in all seasons and conditions, metal roofs have a high-quality finish that never needs painting and are guaranteed against rusting, fading and making it ideal for homes surrounded by tall trees. Compared to traditional asphalt shingles, metal roofing is permanent and problem-free. And there are no shingles to blow off during storms.
3. Metal roofing is more durable and is hassle-free. Better yet, no shingles to blow off during sotrms! Although walking on any roofing material is not recommended "Certeg" metal is one of the safest and strongest roofs on which to walk.
A. Excellent waterproof performance
B. Materials as prepainted steel sheets, galvanized steel sheets, galvalume (Al-Zn coated sheets) are available to make corrugated sheet.
C. Those material are durable, anti-corrosion in bad weather for 20-30 years based on it's Zinc coating or AZ coating.
D. Different shape of the sheet make it suitable for any> E. Easy to install, no need special tools to fix the sheet.
F. Light weight due to high strength to weight ratio of steel. Light weight means easier handling lower shipping costs, easier installation
G. Different color is availbe base on the RAL Standard make your building more beautiful.
H. We will provide the best solutions if you don't have a exact idea of the specification you want for the steel sheet based on your weather conditions, engineering structure, construction budget and so on.